June 23, 2010

1st playdate on your own!

I didn't think you would dare to stay at Charlene's place on your own to play but you did! At first you said that you would follow me home once I got news from Por Por that Annette has woken up (because mei-mei would need to be fed lunch at home) but you got so warmed up after playing a while, that you didn't mind me going off without you! :) Of course I didn't leave you stranded... you asked Aunty Shanna if she could send you back. But in the end, I managed to feed Annette at home, then went back to pick you up. Looks like you'll be able to go over more often to play at Charlene's place even if I'm not free to take you there! :) You're getting very independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive