January 6, 2012

Surprises!

Here are some of your recent developments that we want to remember, especially since you've been so sweet. "Mummy, please help me to colour this before Papa comes home." You've surprised him with colouring pages of smurfs, batman and cards once he comes home from work. "Don't see! Don't see!" is what you say if you're still in the midst of completing a surprise when we come near you. It's harder for you to surprise me since I'm always home with you but I love the cards you give me since cards are faster to complete than colouring pages. There was once when I fell asleep during Annette's nap and Papa was home too so you did a lovely surprise for me. You left these clues for me, drawing where to go around the house till I found a beautiful Precious Moments picture you coloured. Love you to bits, Sam! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive