Dear Sammie,
well, this post is very belated as papa has been quite busy and 'lazy' to pen down the many memories and precious moments we have together as a family. Just the other day (I think it was around the end of year holidays in 2010), we were praying our usual bedtime prayers together and this time round, you led the prayers and prayed that everyone will come to know Jesus, Nai Nai, Emma, Uncle Chris... to name a few. Was really touched as I saw you slowly growing up into a nice little girl.
Always cherish the times when i come home tired from a long day at work (around 6pm) and even before I enter our home, I can hear you and your little sister competing for my attention... "Papa...Papa....PAPA!!".... :) really glad to have two lovely daughters like u two... little sweetie pies.
Lovingly yours,
Papa Carlsen
No comments:
Post a Comment